Skip to Content

My office’s services are a public resource for constituents in our community, so please feel free to let my staff know how we can help you. Contact us if you are having problems with Social Security, Medicare, veterans or military affairs, immigration, passports, or other issues involving the federal governmental. My office is here to help constituents cut through the red tape, solve problems, and answer any questions about your casework.

There are multiple ways you can engage with our office, whether by email, fax (206-623-0256), phone, or postal mail. If the issue is time sensitive, please follow up with a phone call at 206-674-0040.

If you are NOT a resident of the Seventh Congressional District, please contact your representatives. You can find your representative here. We will forward requests from residents of other districts to their representatives, but that may delay a response to your inquiry.

Note: Our constituent services staff are working remotely due to the ongoing pandemic. If you need immediate assistance please call 206-674-0040.

Agency assistance is a two-step process:

FIRST, fill out the privacy act waiver form below to contact our office. Please provide all contact information, any relevant identification or case numbers, and as much relevant information as possible so that we may quickly respond to your request.

Privacy Act Waiver form

For immigration-related casework, please fill out our Immigration Casework Privacy Act Waiver form.

SECOND, the Federal Privacy Act requires us to have your handwritten permission before we contact government agencies on your behalf or discuss your case in detail.

Once your form is filled out and signed (the law requires your original handwritten signature), please mail to our Seattle office at:

Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal
2033 6th Ave, Suite 1011

Seattle, WA 98121

You may also e-mail us an electronic form to our casework e-mail at

When we receive your completed form, we will open a case file and keep you informed of our progress.